Springbucks Gymnastic Club is an outside Gymnastic company teaching years 2 - 6 and is run by head coach Ruth Middleton. Please see below more information.
Springbucks Gymnastics Club is a gymnastics and trampolining club for children and young people aged 4-16, based around Marlow and High Wycombe, South Buckinghamshire. The club was started in September 2009 working together with the local schools sports partnership to provide affordable and sustainable gymnastics in local school and is run by Head Coach Ruth Middleton along with a team of paid coaches and parent volunteers. Currently we run gymnastics classes 4 days a week and trampolining classes twice a week – click on Term Time Classes for full details.
We are affiliated with UK Gymnastics who provide full insurance cover for all our coaches and every child who is a member of the club, and in 2012 we were accredited the Wycombe Sports Mark by Wycombe District Council
THE AIMS OF THE CLUB:
- To work together with local schools to provide quality gymnastics and trampoline coaching at an affordable price to enable more children and young people to experience and enjoy our sport in both recreational and competitive settings.
- To provide a safe and fun environment for children and young people to develop their skills, improve their agility, balance and coordination and make new friends.
- To provide participants with the opportunity to experience the enjoyment and confidence that comes with mastering new skills, competing at their sport and seeing measurable improvement in their performance.
- To provide the opportunity for secondary school age students to develop their leadership skills and provide a route into coaching gymnastics and trampolining for young sports leaders.
- To enable teachers at host schools and any interested parents to develop their knowledge and coaching ability within gymnastics and trampolining and to experience coaching in a sports club setting.
- To provide a club that is open, non-discriminatory and accessible to all regardless of race, colour, creed, ethnic / national origins or disability.
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club and to provide services in a way that is fair to everyone.