INSPIRATIONAL KS1/KS2 CLASS TEACHER
Required for September 2022
Full time Permanent
MPS/UPS with TLR available for the right candidate.
STOKENCHURCH Primary School & Nursery – where children…
…attend eagerly, leave with regret and remember with pride
Are you passionate about children and their learning? Do you want to make a difference?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced & passionate classroom practitioner
- Has an excellent understanding of curriculum & the skills to create stimulating learning opportunities
- Has high expectations of pupils’ learning, achievement and behaviour
- Is an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills
Our children are looking to welcome someone who:
- Is friendly, confident, passionate and enthusiastic
- Is imaginative and makes lessons fun
- Is thoughtful, creative and caring
In return we can offer you:
- A welcoming staff in a warm, friendly working environment that values everyone’s wellbeing
- Well behaved, well-mannered children who love coming to school and who are engaged within a creative curriculum, which encourages pupil voice
- An extremely well-resourced and organised school ensuring teachers and children have access to the latest modern technology
- A commitment to supporting and coaching teachers to allow them to reach their full potential
- An ‘outstanding’ school (Ofsted May 2013) that understands and values its staff and provides excellent career progression opportunities
Please contact Mrs Tong or Mrs Woodruff, Office Managers, with any questions on 01494 482112. An application form and recruitment brochure explaining what makes working at STOKENCHURCH so special are available below.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications will be considered on receipt.
Interviews by arrangement.