We hope you have had a lovely rest over the Easter holidays. We look forward to welcoming the children back on Tuesday 26th April.
Our new topic is 'Amazing Authors'. This week we will be exploring the job of an author and also an illustrator before diving in to author studies for the weeks after.
We have lots of exciting things planned so keep an eye on Tapestry for updates.
Here a few ideas that you could keep busy today whilst at home.
- Practise name writing. If you can write your name, can you write your surname too?
- Practise reading and writing the tricky words on your 'Tricky Word Bookmark'
- Practise reading and writing your numbers to 10
- Phonics - revising phase 2.
- Maths: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/ is a great website with lots of games on.
- Easy cooking ideas with ingredients you might already have at home:
- Science experiments you can do at home:
Miss Longley - Year Leader and Alder Class Teacher
Miss Browne - Ash Class Teacher (Mon/Tues/Wed)
Miss Muddiman - Ash Class Teacher (Thurs/ Fri)
Miss Burnard - High Level Teaching Assistant
Miss Martin-Letchford - Teaching Assistant
Mrs Powell - Teaching Assistant (Mon/Tues/Wed)
Mrs Oak - Teaching Assistant (Thurs/Fri)
If you have any messages or questions please share them with us at pick up time once all children have been dismissed to their parents. Alternatively, you can contact us via the school office.