Please help us to ensure all pupils follow our School Uniform Policy as below.
Our school uniform can be purchased from Different Class School Wear. Occasionally Different Class run pop-up shops so you can purchase items without a delivery charge. Some second-hand uniform is available for sale in school. If you have any logoed items you wish to donate, or are in need of purchasing second-hand uniform, please contact the school office.
Please remember the importance of naming ALL of your child's clothing.
If you have been informed that your child qualifies for Pupil Premium you may be entitled to free school uniform. The Pupil Premium Lead will contact qualifying parents.
School Uniform List
All uniform and PE/Games kit items are required unless specified otherwise. Generic items can be used, with the exception of the school tie which must be purchased from school / Different Class.
- Grey or black skirt or tunic or trousers
- White blouse or buttoned shirt (not polo shirt)
- School tie (elasticated option for Reception - Year 2). Please check with the office if any are available to purchase from school, or purchase through Different Class
- Bottle green jumper or cardigan (logoed jumpers and cardigans are available to purchase through Different Class)
- Grey, black or white socks (not trainer socks)
- Grey or black school shoes (low heeled)
- Optional green / white check cotton dress for summer
- Long hair must always be tied back but only with a suitable plain-coloured band
- Hair bows must be an appropriate size and plain coloured, in line with school colours.
PE and Games Kit
- Bottle green shorts (shorts are available to purchase through Different Class)
- White polo shirt (logoed polo shirts are available to purchase through Different Class)
- White or black trainers for outdoor PE
- Black tracksuit for Outdoor Games/PE
Other equipment / optional items
- Bag for swimming/PE kit for hanging in cloakroom
- School book bag (logoed book bags are available to purchase through Different Class)
- Water Bottle (logoed bottles are available to purchase through Different Class)
- School cap/sun hat (logoed caps are available to purchase through Different Class)
Pupils in Nursery/F1 Only
- White polo shirt
- Bottle green sweater or cardigan (logoed jumpers and cardigans are available to purchase through Different Class)
- Black/grey shorts, joggers, trousers, skirts or dresses
- Indoor shoes (plimsolls or soft canvas shoes)
- Water bottle
- Spare clothes including pants, socks/tights, trousers/shorts/skirt
Wellies and waterproofs are optional as Nursery ones are available to borrow but some children may prefer their own.
Jewellery / Earrings
With the exception of wristwatches, pupils are not allowed to wear ANY jewellery.
Parents who wish to have their child's ears pierced are advised that this should be done at the beginning of the 6 weeks summer holiday. To avoid the loss of PE lessons, to ensure your child's safety and that of others, any earring that needs to remain in due to recent piercing, needs to be taped by parents prior to arrival at school. Given the length of the summer break, it is expected that the very latest this may be necessary is October half term. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.