We want you to continue to enjoy your reading, whilst you are learning at home.
Try to do a little every day.
You could try:
- Reading to your pet
- Shared reading with another member of your family
- Reading a bedtime story to a younger brother or sister
- Choose a Reading Carousel activity from the grid below.
- Watching a short clip of someone reading from a book - try this link: Roald Dahl's 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' read by Sir Michael Palin
- You could also continue to read The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S Lewis. Please find the PDF version below.
If you would like to develop your reading comprehension skills, work through the Powerpoint in the resource section at the bottom of the page and answer the reading comprehension questions based on The Group.