Welcome to Year 3! We hope your families had an enjoyable and fun-filled summer holiday.
This term is a busy one with our focus on settling children into Year 3 and encouraging independence and responsibility.
Dates for your diary:
· 18th November - Walk around Stokenchurch
· 28th November - Y3 Christmas Performance
· 24th January - Elder class assembly
· 31st January - Elm class assembly
· 10th June - Trip to Look Out Discovery Centre
More details will be sent out in due course.
The Year 3 Team would like thank you in advance for your support.
The Year 3 Team
Mrs Whelan Year Leader and Elder Class Teacher (Mon-Wed)
Mrs Peake Elder Class Teacher (Thu-Fri)
Miss Morris Elm Class Teacher
Mrs Harris HLTA and Lunchtime Supervisor
Mrs Reason Teaching Assistant and Lunchtime Supervisor
Mr Newell Governor
First Aid will be administered by Mrs Springett and Miss O’Connor